Friday, August 26, 2011

#003 Invisible Stalker



Third entry: The Invisible Stalker

I think I've been on the receiving end of one of these years ago, but the thing that always stuck with me was the picture in the D&D 3.5 Monster Manual. It had a guy walking around some ruins, or temple, completely unaware that this Translucent-Misty-Raptor-Looking thing was right about to sneak up on him and ruin his day. That's not to say that the concept of an invisible monster isn't scary. Picturing it now, I would have to find the best way to roleplay my character defecating his armor as his friends get gored by nothing.


If anyone's reading this, please leave some comments so I know I should keep doing this. I don't have a planned schedule to post, so it may be random between entries. I mostly get the inspiration at random when I walk by my front door. (where the aptly named Whiteboard is located)

No comments:

Post a Comment