Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Entry #001 - The Mimic



Ok so for a lot of people, this week was the first week of school. And if you don't attend a school, you probably had to deal with the increase in traffic, or other sort of side effect from people learning things.

Work has been crazy this week, and I figured I would put up a Guest Drawing that my GF, Melanie, wanted to do. If the whole 'guest post' thing catches on, I'll try to keep it spaced out so that I can use them as a little filler for when I can't get one of mine ready.

Again, if you would like to send me a guest entry, feel free to! Leave a comment with how you would like to send it, or hit the Tweet-verse with @revenganceful, and I'll figure it out!

See y'all next time!

I'll try to get her to make some comments about her thoughts on the Mimic, and spare mine for if I ever do one of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment