Sunday, September 4, 2011

#005 Bonus Round: Tiny Triple Threat





Five sounds like a good number to do something different. And so, here's what I'll call a 'Bonus Round' I think of something better. So here's the theme, the Tiny Triple Threat!

In order of appearance, we have the Goblin. I like Paizo's constant design of these guys. They definitely pull off that 'kind of harmless, but criminally insane' feeling that could make for some fun scenarios.

Next up, the Kobold. I was having trouble getting the snout to look right drawing from memory, so I opened up my Bestiary and used that for reference. Unfortunately, it's almost an exact copy of the pose too. (except COMPLETELY lacking in drawing skills) I've heard arguments that Kobolds are better looking Canine-esque, but I've enjoyed the imagery of them being Draconian a lot better.

And finally, as I called it, the 'Tribal Spriggan'. They were never called that from what I can tell, and trying to avoid spoilers, I wont mention where. But just the thought of a crazy pygmy tribe of Spriggans running around being all 'evil-gnome' all the time worries me for the safety of unprepared adventurers.

Let me know what you think of the Bonus Round idea. I'm still thinking of different ways to mix the pace up a bit. Sometime soon, I'll be putting up a Guest piece, so maybe if I can get enough of them, I'll do one a week or something? Feel free to submit them. The only rule is it needs to be on a whiteboard.(but hell, old school chalk would work too.)

Also, in case you wanted them, here are the individual snaps of each of our Tiny Trio.




No comments:

Post a Comment